Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

My holiday moment in time.


I saw all of the chaotic work Mum had put into Brody's 7th birthday party.

I felt warm and fuzzy when she snuggled up close to me.

I wondered if the sand would erupt of how much noise the motorbike was making?

I heard the crackling ice snapping and cracking when I stepped on it.

I smelt the hot steaming pot cooking my delicious dinner.

What did you do on your holiday?



W.A.L.T: write a detailed story or moment in time about our holiday.

Our class had to write A Moment in Time or a story about our holiday with lots of describing in words
to give everyone that detail on what they did on there holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,
    I am Liana from Matawai School.
    I really liked how you used descriptive words like ‘chaotic’ and ‘crackling’ to enhance your piece of writing.
    My favourite part was your sentence about the crackling ice.
    The part about the steaming pot cooking your dinner gave me some very fond memories of my own steaming dinners.
    Maybe you could add in what you were doing each time. Although it is quite cool how you’re keeping your reader guessing about what you’ve done.
    Great work
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Keep up the good work...

    Au revoir
    -Liana

    ReplyDelete