Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

All my baking

This last couple of weeks we have been in lock down because of covid-19.

My mum is a Teacher so she has to work with me and my two brothers. I am in her class so that makes it so much easier in some ways.

So I decided to do some baking so my family could eat it and enjoy it, I wanted to try and be a professional but I can only just be me.

I baked scones, pancakes, donuts, nachos for dinner and my famous everybody's favourite slice .(That's actually what it's called everyone's favourites)  It is appositely my favourite I can tell you that.



The donuts was so easy to make they were only three ingredients. 
Greek yoghurt and self raising flour and salt.

Here are some photos of my baking.
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alyx,
    Your baking looks delicious and super yum.What one took the longest to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lily
      Thanks for my comment umm the scones took the longest

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyx
    you baking looks really good
    how long did it talk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Georgia from Paroa School
    I really liked your blog post because it has a lot of detail on the topic and I liked how you added some photos of what you have made.Next time you could add some other activities that you are doing in lock-down but other than that it was an amazing blog post.

    ReplyDelete