Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Angles

 This week my class has been learning about angles. We talked about all the different names for angles at first I had no idea what they meant but when we started to find out what the definition was of each of the words it seems much easier. After a while we were told to go outside and sit on the step. were doing a fun task we need to use the protractors and go around the school and measure 5 acutes 5 Obtuse and 5 right angle using the protractors to get used to measuring everything. I found more acute then obtuse and found more right angles in a acutes. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Alyx i also had no idea what they meant but we tried our best and we learnt something new 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi im Rhys im from paroa school i liked how you write it next time you could put some photos in. great post. by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alyx, my name is Mark and I go to Paroa School Greymouth. I really like your post and it does sound like to use protractors around the school! But maybe next time to be btb (better than before) you could add some photos to help show what you are talking about. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete