Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Cross Country recount


             Cross country Recount Wow, it's cross country it came so fast, I can't wait to run.  I looked at mum she was running around making sure everything was set up. I thought to myself mum would be great at cross country We should be teachers cross country. Well people had just arrived at our farm. O wow the mud was so squishy there was a shoe pile and it was sunny and that was great. Finally we had started it took forever.  It was so fast my race started I warm up and then Boom I was running my little heart out, as I got into the track  I felt weird I didn't know what to say I was so pumped about the race I could hear my heart Bum Bum Bum I had to keep going. I could hear my dad shouting out go Alyx go Alyx I love my dad he supports me in everything I do. Finally I got to the end and could not breathe I asked myself did I actually just do that 3 km run I came 3 third Place and I heard that my brothers came in 1st place both of them wow I said. Well, you can't really compare me to my brothers I'm good at dance and they're good at running WOW!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment