Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

Travelling through the rainforest

Lately my class have been learning about the rainforest.  Mrs Cutler said we should do some art we all shouted "YAY" 
So we got a piece of A3 paper and drew a simple light line of the shape of your rainforest leaf. Next we had to get the crayons and press lightly for the leaf at the front to look like it is popping out of the page and the leaves at the back darker to give it depth. Next thing we had to do is dye our backgrounds. Some of us used the light green,some of us the dark green and most of the class did light green and then a little bit of dark green over the top. This made it look more realistic.
My bird is a macaw, I chose the blue and yellow macaw because I wanted a bright bird that was different colour to my background

1 comment:

  1. Your art is stunning Alyx, you took lots of time and care to make sure it looked detailed and realistic 🌿

    ReplyDelete