Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

*Cross country recount*

Yesterday it was cross country I was very excited I had been practising a lot at school and at home but I did not know the track because if I was practising on the track then that would be cheating. Every year my school does cross country on my farm they always come up to me and say I love the mud,big hills and challenging tracks. We had to set everything up before the school gets here it felt like forever to set up and for everyone to get here. After a while everyone started to come in from the bus and not long after that the year 8 boys were called and GO off they went next was the year 8 girls and GO I was getting nervous the year seven's were being called so we all warmed up together and had a photo and GO my heart was already thumping I don't even think I had done 50 meters yet and I was puffed as the race went on I could here all my friends cheering me on go Alyx go that got me motivated to keep going even though I was absolutely worn out I had 1 kilometre left to do and I really wanted to win so I kept going before crossing the finish line I felt so proud of myself that I kept going I said in my head 3,2,1 and done I flopped down to the ground I had nothing left in me and I felt sick for a little bit but it went away and after all of that I came in 3 place at least I wasn't last.  

No comments:

Post a Comment