Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Fireman to the Rescue!

( Heavily breathing ) churr  churr churr My heavy breathing was all I could hear my heart was thumping boom boom, boom boom whta was going through my head was such fear thinking if someone was trapped in the house or couldn't get out not knowing what is coming next as I walked through the cold,wet,burnt house I came across something rather small lying on the ground as I glimpsed closer and closer I finally realised it was a kitten I had to act fast I think it was dead but I picked it up gently anyway.
I walked out of the house and went to the fire truck and opened the side of the truck door and pulled our an oxygen tank and mask and I put it on the little kitten. I prayed that the kitten would wake up.
waiting in silence I heard a little squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment