Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

My week reflection

 The highlight of my week was Ash Wednesday because when we got the ashes on our forehead, it is a   symbol to forgive our sins. 

Something I found challenging this week was when we went to tech we had to draw 3D shapes and letters and then we have to shade it that was really hard.

Something I want to work on next week is getting more work done each day so I don't have much on Friday to finish.

I showed the Mercy value this week when I helped a little kid when they were crying on the playground. 

I am looking forward to swimming sports next week on Friday and doing our Aubert house chant. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Alyx,
    Check out the spelling in your heading!
    It is so awesome to hear about your using the value of mercy in our playground. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On to it thanks just changed it!!

      Delete