Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Week One Reflection

At the start of week one I felt... Excited to be back at school and get to see all of my friends and the teachers. It was cool to see all the new classrooms and just to get settled in.






The highlight of my week has been... In Te Kahu classroom with all my friends. Everyone has very friendly towards the new students and they have felf very welcomed into our school.





Something I found challenging was our collaborative art that we did as a class we had to take a photo and trace around the main lines then we had to paint it.





I am really looking forward to the up coming year and the new challenges that awaits for me and all of the fun activities.


 




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Alyx,
    I am looking forward to having you in Te Kahu this year! Glad to read you have settled in well.

    ReplyDelete